KNIGHTS OF WAR
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.
KNIGHTS OF WAR

KNIGHTS OF WAR

ÍndicePortalGaleríaBuscarÚltimas imágenesRegistrarseChatConectarse

XII FULMINATA Ambassade

2 participantes
AutorMensaje
Shardana

XII FULMINATA Ambassade Empty
MensajeTema: XII FULMINATA Ambassade   XII FULMINATA Ambassade Icon_minitimeMar Sep 28, 2010 9:59 pm

Hi Knights.
This is Shardana and I m an Ambassador on XII Fulminata Clan.
I should be glad to create this Ambassade in your Forum for every need, talking, games, problems etc. etc.

I watched your websit / forum and it looks very nice and well organized. But the thing I like very much is the red cross of the Templar Order. I feel to be a Templar knight in my heart, so I love it!

I m here for every thing you need.

best wishes

Shardana
{knight}PRETORIAN7
Admin
{knight}PRETORIAN7

MensajeTema: Re: XII FULMINATA Ambassade   XII FULMINATA Ambassade Icon_minitimeMiér Sep 29, 2010 5:35 am

Good noble warrior, welcome to this humble house of brothers in battle, I salute you on behalf of the clan and hope that our clans fight together against the infidels!

Greetings XIIFLUMINATE clan.
https://knightsofwar.forosactivos.net
Shardana

MensajeTema: Re: XII FULMINATA Ambassade   XII FULMINATA Ambassade Icon_minitimeMiér Sep 29, 2010 12:34 pm

Thx for welcome PRETORIAN, I m sure we will fight to defend the Holy Cross. This is our job and wish!

Anyway, I m very sorry to begin this Ambassade with a problem, but I have to post a screenshot of public lobby discussion becouse we need to understand the meaning of SCIPION says about acusing our Clan to use "Programs pirates", "cav bug" and to be "corrupted". I understand also there is a problem about Tourney matches between SCIPION and CENTURION.

SCIPION is in the tourney, nobody disqualified him at the moment. We are waiting for the results and screenshots of the battles, and the replay about some cav bug action.

I say it is possible that sometimes some of us made cav bug actions but sure not volontary, I think it happends to every player. But we have a rule to not use cav bug in any game. But nobody of us uses "Programs pirates" becouse of, for what we know, they doesnt exist.
If it depends a 3v3 game against montero, I want to explain that it was a very laggy game and a few players couldnt move their units (like me and montero). It is a normal effect of big lag. No programs pirates can do it!
Anyway, we had discussions with SCIPION a few mounths ago, becouse he accused and insulted our Clan. Thats why we need to understand why this happend, if there is a problem and if it is possible to resolve it in quite talking and respect, as all players of {Knight] Clan are used to do and as I made a few times with SCIPION.

XII FULMINATA Ambassade Scipion

With respect and honor
Best wishes

Shardana
{knight}PRETORIAN7
Admin
{knight}PRETORIAN7

MensajeTema: Re: XII FULMINATA Ambassade   XII FULMINATA Ambassade Icon_minitimeMar Oct 05, 2010 5:14 am

as this noble clan guerraro XII, on Sunday pot reason for this incident, I asked our warrior Scipio to apologize for the lapses that took me to your clan, has been a misunderstanding, that happened by accident, one of Scipio our best soldiers, impetuous and too angry in their reactions when he thinks he sees something wrong, but we explained that it is not.

so the day Sunday in front of your pardon Scipio asked the appropriate apologies.

I hope this incident does not miscarry the good relations of friendship and caballerocidad between our clans.

ATTE : {Knight}PRETORIAN7...............{Knight}CENTURION7

......................leaders of clan knight

https://knightsofwar.forosactivos.net
Shardana

MensajeTema: Re: XII FULMINATA Ambassade   XII FULMINATA Ambassade Icon_minitimeMar Oct 05, 2010 4:36 pm

Thank you very much for your answer.
We agree very much with the misunderstanding and the accident.
We understand also that Scipion has an impetuose temperament, but I ask ... if something wrong happend, talk with me or other XII players in private chat and try to resolve the problem!
I had the pleasure to chat and play with Scipion a few times. It has been always good time, but sometimes I dont understand why he get fired and accuse us.... and, and at the same time I belive that it is a bad reaction and he doesnt really think those things!

I m sure that our clans are and will be in good relations and friendship.

best wishes

VIVA ESPANA
Shardana
Contenido patrocinado

MensajeTema: Re: XII FULMINATA Ambassade   XII FULMINATA Ambassade Icon_minitime

XII FULMINATA Ambassade
Página 1 de 1.